Other Side Effects of Vitamin C
In addition to the risk of gallstones Taking too much vitamin C supplements can cause other short-term side effects, including:
- Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
- Abdominal pain, flatulence
- headache, fatigue, drowsiness
- cannot sleep
- red rash
Most of which are temporary symptoms. and not serious. Report from ยูฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com
How to use supplements safely
Regularly taking appropriate amounts supplements may improve your health. for safety Most experts recommend supplementation in the following ways:
- Should not receive more than 1,000 milligrams of C/day
- Taking 250 or 500 mg of vitamin C supplements 2–3 times/day (depending on the amount) may help your body absorb more
- Drink the right amount of water regularly.
- Do not take supplements while taking antacids. Estrogen, paracetamol, and aspirin
- person with congenital disease or are taking medication Talk to your doctor before using supplements.
- Vitamin C does not have a therapeutic and prophylactic effect. If sick, you should see a doctor.
- If taking supplements and found severe abnormalities should hurry to see a doctor
A supplement is only a nutrient supplement. If possible, eat a variety of fruits and vegetables that contain natural. and other vitamins are generally safe and may be more healthy.
Vitamin C is a supplement that many people should use regularly.
Because vitamin C or ascorbic acid (Ascorbic acid) is an important nutrient known for good health is an antioxidant that helps slow down cell degeneration. and cell inflammation It also plays an important role in the immune system. creation of collagen iron absorption There is also research showing that may contribute to heart disease. and certain types of cancer That’s why everyone.
Which people generally understand that is a safe food supplement. Getting a large amount is not harmful. Because it’s a water-soluble vitamin. If excess is excreted through the urine. But you might be misunderstanding. Because has the same side effects. It can also cause gallstones. In this article, Hack for Health will take you to understand the side effects of taking again.